Thursday, March 06, 2008

I find it odd that "the puppy video" has gone MSM. A quick search of youtube or liveleak or about ten other video sites will immediately direct one to countless videos of American soldiers shooting dogs, sheep, people, throwing children, beating women, raping dead old men, you know, the basics of liberation/holocaust. Remember when you were young and you watched Vietnam movies? I do. Especially moments like when the head gets smashed by a rifle in Platoon. It's the first thing I thought about when Hillary voted thumbs way up. She is a dirty political whore. But I guess what makes me sad, as much as I respect nonhuman animals, is that it seems that the masses here in the states have an extremely hard time relating to Iraqi people. There's no such thing as an Iraqi puppy, is there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home